CS Cypress and Sage Hair Conditioner
This newly formulated Natural Hair Conditioner contains a number of active ingredients. These nourish, replenish and moisturize your hair. It also contains Cypress, Sage and Lavender essential oils. These have a number of benefits for hair care and give a fresh and uplifting scent.
How will this natural hair conditioner work for your hair?
- This special formulation contains a number of active ingredients and hair-loving essential oils including Cypress, Sage and Lavender. It also has a fresh and uplifting herbal fragrance.
- A key active ingredient is Organic Coconut Oil. This wonderful oil moisturizes dry hair and adds shine and lustre. It can benefit hair growth and slow down hair loss. Coconut oil also promotes the health of your scalp by working against dandruff and dry skin.
- Another great active is Organic Shea Butter. This is a fantastic moisturizer! It works well when applied to hair as it helps prevent it from drying out by coating each strand of hair in a thin layer of fat (non-greasy).
- Jojoba oil is used in this hair conditioner as it is rich in nutrients which help hydrate your hair follicles without leaving residues. It has a wax like structure which means it also acts as a hair serum improving general shine and health.
- We have also added Organic Olive Oil as it is a great ingredient for hair. It has good moisturizing properties which help promote healthier and stronger hair. Similar to Jojoba Oil, it is rich in vitamin E, with antioxidant benefits. When applied to your hair oils in general help slow the loss of moisture from hair strands and therefore retain existing moisture.
‘I often struggle to find natural hair conditioners that are hydrating enough for my dry hair, but thankfully this matching Cypress and Sage one is definitely one of the best that I’ve tried for daily or regular use. I absolutely adore the Cypress and Sage scent too – the more I use it, the more I love it!’ Review by natural beauty blogger Evelyn.
Our Natural Hair Conditioner is free from all toxic ingredients. Please see our list at the bottom of the page for some to watch out for!
- Lavender essential oil helps to soothe and moisturize your scalp with antimicrobial properties. It can also help prevent hair loss and has a relaxing and calming scent.
- Sage essential oil works to reduce product build up in your hair and scalp. Sage oil also has beneficial properties that help address dandruff and oily hair.
- Cypress essential oil has a refreshing and calming fragrance. It works as an astringent to make skin and hair follicles contract which helps to prevent hair loss.
‘A few months ago I started using Conscious Skincare Cypress and Sage Organic Shampoo and Conditioner and I am very pleased with these products.’ You can read the La Pepa Blog review in full with some very good tips on looking after your hair.
Try our Cypress and Sage Organic Shampoo with our natural hair conditioner as the perfect organic shampoo and conditioner combination!
We have listed below just a few examples of toxic ingredients often found in shampoos and conditioners – there are many more!
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) – a foaming agent used in garages as a degreasing chemical.
- Dioxane – in 1985 the FDA requested that manufacturers voluntarily limit dioxane levels in cosmetics to 10 parts per million. Independent testing in the USA has shown this has not happened.
- Diethanolamine (DEA) reacts with nitrite preservatives to create (NDEA) – a known carcinogen. Shampoos have the highest concentrations.
- MSG – you often avoid this in food.
- Propylene Glycol – used in numerous commercial products including antifreeze, paints, varnishes etc. It is recommended users avoid any skin contact as it is a strong irritant, but is amazingly found in hair care products!
This natural hair conditioner is Vegan friendly and Gluten Free. Packaged in eco friendly and fully recyclable glass bottle with dispenser. 500ml refill also available.
Dimensions: H15cm W5.5cm 235ml size.
Please handle glass carefully! Place securely before use and avoid handling with wet hands.